March 17, 2021 Updated March 17, 2021 00:01 AM
The 117 Jacksonville District School Board is scheduled to move to 211 W. State St.
The meeting will also be available online at bit.ly/394S9Mb using passcode 204108.
The agenda includes:
• Examination of a decision to sell / donate or dispose of a trailer,
• Consideration of personnel recommendations,
• Examination of resolutions on honorable dismissals,
• Review of the main contract for the assistant at Jacksonville Middle School 2021-22,
• Examination of approval to accept an offer to replace partial roofs at North Elementary and Eisenhower Elementary.
– David CL Bauer
David has been the editor of Journal-Courier since February 2016. Before he was named editor, he had been the editor since May 2009. He retains the role of editor.
After eight years as assistant subway editor for the Florida Times-Union in Jacksonville, he joined the staff.
A native of Cincinnati, he has worked as an editor and managing editor for newspapers in Ohio and Kentucky. He is a former lecturer in journalism at Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green, Kentucky, and has worked as both a news director and a disc jockey for several Ohio radio stations.
He has received a number of awards for his reporting and editing, including a national award from the Southern Newspaper Publishers Association for investigative reporting as part of a reporting team. He is a graduate of Bowling Green (Ky.) Citizens Police Academy and FBI Citizens Academy, Colonel of Kentucky, and is among those listed on the Wall of Tolerance at the Civil Rights Memorial Center.