Do you live in Orlando, Fl, and are in need of mold inspection and mold testing?
Mold is a common contaminant that everyone is exposed to on a daily basis without experiencing any apparent symptoms. The development of mold-related symptoms in people exposed to mold depends on the type of mold, the amount of exposure, and the sensitivity of those affected. Mold spores can cause a variety of health issues when they enter the air and are breathed in, particularly when spore counts are high. After any water event on your property, mold growth can happen within 24-48 hours. Mold may grow in your bathroom, kitchen, or attic if there is excess moisture. Flooding in your crawlspace or a lack of ventilation in your bathrooms/kitchens might be enough dampness for mold to develop. Our company can help with detecting mold. The following are some of the most common symptoms of mold in your home:
- no longer present, and any existing musty/earthy smells are gone.
- Paint that is boiling or peeling.
- On your walls and/or ceiling, discoloration has appeared.
- Carpets that have been marked, especially in corners and against walls.
- When at home, an inexplicable or abrupt allergic reaction is observed.
- Asthma and chronic respiratory or sinus issues are common.
Inspection and testing are the best methods to determine whether or not mold is present in your Orlando property. A visual inspection alone will not provide you with all of the information you need.
Step 1: Reduce any additional damage before calling us.
It is not suggested that you attempt to clean the locations of suspected mold growth yourself since mold contamination might lead to health problems. However, there are a few things you can do ahead of time to make our visit more effective.
- If you detect a leak or suspect mold within the cabinets, clear everything out from inside the cabinets so that the inspector can fully examine those locations. To minimize damage, turn off the water in these areas and get them fixed by a plumber.
- Pull everything away from the wall about 18” to allow the inspector better access to those regions if your concerns lie in a room with bulky furniture.
- To enable more precise air testing, close doors and windows for 8-12 hours before any inspection.
- Wear gloves while cleaning the home. When cleaning any of the suspect areas,
- Remove any loose rugs or floor coverings and place them somewhere where they can dry completely. Do not remove carpet or padding until the inspection is completed.
- Remove or soak up as much excess water from the affected area as possible—if there is standing water, such as in a crawl space, use a sump pump.
- When the house is unoccupied, make sure the electricity is on so that air samples can be collected.
Step 2: Examining the degree of pollution
The first stage, once we get there, is a thorough visual examination of the area of your concern(s). To discover if there is any hidden moisture, or to outline the scope of known moisture concerns, we will also utilize a digital moisture meter. Our mold inspection Orlando team will then collect samples and make notes about each location before moving on to the next one. Our laboratories perform a full mold testing program, including numerous types of mold. These will usually be classified as one of three sorts:
- Allergenic – The most typical effect is hay fever, which can range from asthma to extremely specialized reactions and disorders in specific organs or tissues. Hay fever symptoms tend to be the most prevalent health effects linked to mold in indoor settings. Cladosporium, Alternaria, and Ulocladium are some of the major indoor allergens
- Toxigenic – In this category, mold is likely to show up in a number of forms. Most research has been focused on consequences that are related to ingestion (such as eating contaminated grain), and very little attention has been paid to inhaled consequences. A rare species of Stachybotrys (chartarum) generates a toxin that has been linked to ten Cleveland infant deaths due to bleeding lungs. This toxicant has subsequently been linked to a slew of serious health problems, including blood poisoning and brain damage. Major indoor toxin-producing mold: Stachybotrys, Memnoniella, Trichoderma, Aspergillus, Penicillium, Fusarium
- Infectious – Mold, in general, has an inherently difficult time infecting an unconquered immunity system, which is the most dangerous and deadly of mold health consequences. While many molds will not develop at normal body temperature, a few of them can. While these conditions are uncommon, infections in individuals who have been wounded are quite prevalent and may be severely harmful and uncomfortable as a consequence of the lack of therapy choices. Individuals susceptible to infection include those who have AIDS, malignancies, the elderly, the very young, and persons on certain medications. Major infectious indoor mold: Aspergillus, Fusarium, Zygomycetes (includes Mucor / Rhizopus)
A detailed report with photographs will be sent to your email, which will include the lab report with the types of mold identified, air quality testing, on-site inspector’s observations, and recommendations for cleanup (if applicable) as well as an estimate for remediation services through our firm.
Step 3: Consultation with our Orlando mold inspection experts
After all the reports have been completed and sent to you, an Orlando Mold Specialist will provide you with a consultation. They’ll go over your report in detail, as well as the cleanup procedure, during this time.
Meet Healthy Home Environmental Services, the mold inspection experts.
Healthy Home Environmental Services offers mold inspection and testing services in Orlando that include an in-depth analysis of your IAQ samples for mold/bacteria and all other types of contaminants that may be harmful to human health. Call (407) 273-9387 today to schedule your mold inspection Orlando Today! For more information, visit our website at www.1healthyhome.com.
Schedule an appointment with Healthy Home Environmental Services today by calling (407) 273-9387!
Healthy Home Environmental Services is a family-owned and operated business located in Orlando, FL. We are an A+ BBB rated company. Since 2006, we’ve been providing professional mold inspection and testing services throughout the Central Florida region. Contact us today for more information at 1healthyhome.com.
Healthy Home Environmental Services
14432 Conifer Drive
Orlando, FL 32832
You can follow Healthy Home Environmental Services on social media at the following channels:
healthy home environmental services, Mold inspection Orlando, Mold testing Orlando, Mold Testing Services in Orlando, Orlando Mold Inspections, Orlando mold inspectors, home mold testing, mold testing services, mold inspection services,
|mold inspection cost|
|home mold inspection|
|how much is a mold inspection|
|mold inspection and testing near me|
|who to call for mold inspection|
|black mold inspection|
|house mold inspection|
|mold inspection companies|
|mold inspection services|
|health department mold inspection|
|mold inspection cost near me|
|does mold require a specialized inspection|
|home inspection mold testing|
|professional mold inspection|
|should i get a mold inspection when buying a house|
|who do i call for mold inspection|
|apartment mold inspection|
|mold and mildew inspection|
|mold inspection companies near me|
|black mold inspection near me|
|air quality testing mold inspection|
|how to read a mold inspection report|
|who do you call for mold inspection|
|cheap mold inspection near me|
|mold and mildew inspection cost|
|mold inspection and testing cost|
|mold inspection tips|
|certified mold inspection and remediation services|
|epa mold inspection|
|how to inspect house for mold|
|how to prepare for a mold inspection|
|mold and mildew home inspection|
|mold inspection experts|
|crawl space mold inspection|
|moisture meter for mold inspection|
|mold and moisture inspection|
|mold clearance inspection|
|mold inspection and testing orlando|
|mold inspection kissimmee|
|mold mildew inspection|
|water damage and mold inspection|
|who does mold inspections|
|home inspection mold in crawl space|
|mold inspection kit|
|mold inspection lakeland|
|mold inspection prices|
|mold mildew inspection cost|
|mold solutions and inspections|
|termite and mold inspection|
|home and mold inspections|
|home inspection found mold in crawl space|
|house mold inspection near me|
|how does a mold inspection work|
|how much is a mold inspection cost|
|how much to get mold inspection|
|how to get a mold inspection|
|how to inspect for mold in your home|
|how to inspect mold in house|
|inspection molding compound|
|mold inspection & testing orlando fl orlando fl|
|mold inspection remediation|
|mold inspection report|
|mold inspection reviews|
|mold solutions & inspections|
|toxic mold inspection|
|what is a mold inspection|
|who pays for mold inspection buyer or seller|
|affordable mold inspection|
|air quality mold inspection|
|angie’s list mold inspection|
|are mold inspections worth it|
|attic mold inspection|
|average cost of home mold inspection|
|average cost of mold inspection|
|best mold inspection company|
|black mold inspection cost|
|building mold inspection|
|central florida mold inspection|
|certified mold inspection & remediation services|
|certified mold inspections|
|cheap mold inspection|