New launch residential condominium is packed with some of the best and most beautiful parks and facilities in Singapore
The Watergardens of Canberra at Canberra Drive is home to a new condominium called ‘) This condominium is strategically placed in an established area.Sembawang is a residential area.
It is close to the Sembawang Shopping Center and Sembawang Primary school. It is also located close to the Sembawang Primary School.Canberra MRT Station. It is also connected to the Sembawang Road and Seletar Expressway. You will also find the Woodlands General Hospital and Canberra Park.
The Watergardens at Canberra freehold site covers 27,566.1 sq. m. The site’s total floor area is 38,593 sq. m. It can store up to 455 housing units at a maximum height of 5 stories, or 35-50 metres.
Watergardens is the larger site of the two Canberra Drive sites. The Urban Redevelopment Authority has given it to United Venture Development. It was part of the Government Land Sales program and attracted four bids. CSC Land Group (Singapore) received the lowest bid, $240 million. The partnership between Greatview Group (Singapore) and MCC Land (Singapore) was the second-highest bid. United Venture Development submitted the highest bid at $650 per square foot or $270.2 millions.
- Watergardens Canberra is a joint venture between UOL and Kheng Leong.
- The condominium is located in a well-established residential area of Sembawang.
- The total area of the land is 296,721 square feet.
- The property can be connected to Sembawang Road and Seletar Expressway.
- You will find many amenities around the area such as Sembawang Shopping Centre and Sembawang Primary School.
- The Watergardens Canberra are located within walking distance of the Canberra MRT Station.
- You will find many excellent shopping centers in the area such as the Sun Plaza Shopping Centre and the Sembawang Shopping Centre.
- It is anticipated that the new Sembawang sports and community hub will offer a variety of indoor and outdoor activities.
- There are many eateries in the area, including Sembawang Traditional Claypot Rice and Yishun 922 Chicken Rice.
- The Watergardens in Canberra are close to some of Singapore’s most beautiful parks, such as Yishun Neighbourhood Park and Canberra Park.
The Watergardens at Canberra
One of the most desirable areas in Singapore is where you will find The Watergardens in Canberra. Because it has everything you need to live your everyday life, it makes it a great place to live with your loved ones.
Residents will find a variety of amenities around the residential units. Residents have access to many entertainment and retail options, as well as some great bars and restaurants right next door. The Watergardens Canberra is only 5 minutes from Canberra’s MRT station.
The Watergardens Canberra has some of the most prestigious schools in Singapore. The property is close to several kindergartens and preschools, such as Madrasah Kindergarten Zulfa and Hope Community Kindergarten. Xishan Primary School, and Sembawang Secondary School are other primary and secondary schools in the vicinity. All schools can be reached easily.
There are many great shopping centers in the area if you’re a shopaholic. You can find great restaurants nearby, including Yishun 925 chicken rice, Sembawang Traditional Claypot Rice, and Chong Pang City Food Centre.
This new launch condominium has a number of beautiful parks and other facilities for nature-lovers and fitness lovers. These include Sembawang Hot Spring, Sembawang Adventure Training Suite and Sembawang Neighbourhood Park.