Jacksonville, FL, USAPlace:
Wed, June 2nd ’21Published on:
US FL Jacksonville
Job ID: 2020-3228
Type: Regular full-time
Number of openings: 1
Category: Architecture & interior design
RS&H offers fully integrated architecture, engineering and consulting services to help customers realize their most complex plant and infrastructure projects for land, air and space. We strive to provide exceptional solutions to our customers through the promise of imagination, ingenuity and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the top 100 design firms in the country. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values: integrity, service quality, business success and appreciation for employees.
An equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, skin color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please see the OFCCP-provided posters on Equal Opportunities in Employment here.
We are proud to have worked with the Department of Defense for more than 70 years on facilities and infrastructure projects to protect, train and service military personnel and their families. From hangars and airfields to training and command facilities, you could be part of a team that is transforming the national security landscape. Whatever military projects arise, we stand ready to support our uniformed men and women who protect and serve our nation.
We are currently seeking a project architect for our aerospace and defense practice in Jacksonville, Florida.
This opportunity provides an architect to work with our design teams on federal and military projects. RS&H is fortunate to have a wealth of project options through our numerous long-term consulting contracts for federal clients such as GSA, military and NASA. Our projects range from planning to small renovations to large multi-building projects and include both national and international projects in locations such as Japan, Europe and the Middle East. This position is intended as a career opportunity as the successful candidate will be asked to develop their architectural skills as part of a multidisciplinary team. Successful candidates would also have career opportunities in project management, customer management, and business development. RS&H offers specific training in project management and customer management as well as general training in career development and mentoring. While federal and military experience is an advantage, we focus on your architectural skills and your teamwork approach to implementing challenging projects for a range of needs.
- Architectural design for a diverse list of projects
- Focus on teamwork and collaboration with local and national employees
- Coordinate multidisciplinary work with design teams
- Leverage and encourage the optimal use of design technology for presentation and production purposes
- Cooperation with HR managers and project managers in relation to budget and personnel planning
- Support our marketing team and help track large projects through relationship development and pursuit and acquisition planning
- Bachelor or master degree in architecture from an accredited university
- 4+ years or more in design experience
- Proven collaboration with multidisciplinary design teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Florida Registered Architect in good standing, NCARB certification beneficial, or the ability to obtain architecture registration in multiple states is desirable
- Strong architectural design and construction document development skills
- Demonstrated Revit BIM production ability and experience
- Willingness to travel in the USA and internationally
- Experience in military project design
- Experience in project management
- BIM knowledge
- LEED accredited professional
- Visualization and graphics functions (Photoshop or others)
If this sounds like the position to you and you are ready to be part of a great team, please apply.
Apply online: https://www.click2apply.net/aQRRA1CwB5XZCgQBf8mKJ